Sencha Tiramisu is a fun recipe inspired by the classic Italian dessert that everyone loves.
This tiramisu recipe is not difficult to make at all! It's very simple, requiring only 6 ingredients. The taste of the green tea stands out in every bite, while the rich creaminess of the mascarpone adds a richness to it.
For the cream
- 100g mascarpone cheese
- 100g whipping cream
- 5g sugar 5g
For the base
- Ladyfingers: as many as you want
For the sencha syrup
- 5g sencha (use a tea mill or mortar and pestle to create a fine powder)
- 5g sugar
- 80ml hot water
- Whip the cream and sugar in a bowl until it reaches the soft peak stage
- Add room temperature mascarpone to the cream and mix until well combined.
- Dip the ladyfingers into sencha syrup long enough to get them wet, and arrange them in the bottom of your container.
- Place the mascarpone mix on top of the ladyfingers. If you want, you can create layers.
- Chill in the fridge for about at least an hour.
- Dust with sencha powder before serving. Enjoy!